Sound Volume In Xfce

Manish Jain bourne.identity at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 09:29:13 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 8:23 AM, Shane Ambler <FreeBSD at ShaneWare.Biz> wrote:
On 14/06/2017 11:53, B J wrote:
I recently installed FreeBSD 11 and Xfce on an old HP Pavilion DV6000 laptop. I've noticed that the sound from the built-in speakers isn't very loud compared with what I might get if I was running a Linux distro on it. Is there some way of adjusting that as I can't find any control panel for changing the volume.

Perhaps the first thing to do is have a mixer like aumix, and see that the volume handles are cranked up.

Regards
Manish Jain