Getting More Views and Traffic

Alisha Wilson alishawilson08 at weboptimizes.com
Wed Jul 26 08:15:00 UTC 2017

Hi  *freebsd.org <http://freebsd.org>* Team,

Hope you are doing well.

I thought you might like to know some of the reasons why you are not
getting enough organic & social media traffic for your website. Take a
break from your busy schedule and give attention towards Organic search
engine traffic for your website. Don’t you think to start a fresh and
better internet campaign? Yes, you must be interested to drag revenue by
putting your website top in search engines.

*We found some major issues with your website:       *

*· Low online presence for many competitive keyword phrases*

*· Stumpy image optimization*

*· Deprived website content*

* · Inappropriate Social Media campaign*

If you want to know more such points about what your site needs, and are
curious to know what our working together would involve, then I would be
glad to provide you with further detailed analysis in the form of a *FREE
SITE ANALYSIS REPORT* or *PRE SEO REPORT* or *WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT*.

Between 85% to 90% of all web site traffic comes from the search engines
and directories. Just because your site is listed in the search engines
won’t mean that your customers can find it. But only *“search engine
optimization and position”* strategies that are designed to give the
engines what they want and need in order to find your site among your
competitors and other sites related to your category.

*Search engine optimization and positioning* is challenging at best. It’s
not a simple matter of adding a few tags that contain your important
keywords. It is an art-and a science-since it is applying creative
techniques to an in-depth study of the search engines and directories.

Our* SEO Company* is committed to meeting the *search engine optimization &
positioning* needs of your web site and proposes a campaign plan. Our goal
will be to meet your SEOP outsourcing needs thoroughly and professionally.

Included within this proposal is a detailed Scope of Work outlining
specific proposed activities and fees for your review. The Scope of Work
will include site optimization and allied web promotion & development
activities, SE-friendly content writing, and submission and tracking to
over all major and support Search Engines and Directories.

On project completion your web site will be more accessible on the Internet
in terms of *Top rankings* for specific keywords across the major search
engines.

*Warm Regards, Alisha Wilson| Senior Sales Advisor*

PS1: Please answer to our email with “*Interested” or “Not Interested”* so
that we will know the status of your inquiry and act accordingly. If you
are interested then I will send more details on our “corporate identity”,
“company profile”, “why you should choose us?”, “Price list”, “money back
guarantee”.

PS2: I found your site using Google search and after having a look over
your website I recommend you to implement future technologies such as *HTML
5* and *Responsive Design* to make your site more accessible in mobile
phone, tablets, desktop etc.+

[image: beacon]