HTTP Error: Unacceptable TLS Certificate

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Tue Jul 25 19:04:15 UTC 2017

On Tue, July 25, 2017 14:57, φ  Dhénin Jean-Jacques wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Look that : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StartCom
>
> Now I use  https://www.sslforfree.com/

Please understand the solution I seek to this issue does not involve
using any other party's certificate authority, regardless if such are
free.  It would not be contemplated even if a CA offered to pay us to
use their certificates.

I just want to know where I add our root certificates to the CA bundle
used by Mate and its dependent programs.

Canada  L8E 3C3