Broken link

Ellen Fisher ellen at comparitech-mail.com
Mon Jul 24 14:48:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

I appreciate you're busy but I just wanted to follow up on the email I sent you the other day; copy is included below for ease of reference:

		On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 12:42 PM, Ellen Fisher <ellen at comparitech-mail.com> wrote:

			Hi,

I came across a broken link on your site so I thought I’d get in touch to let you know.

I was on this page - http://wp.freebsddiary.org/2002/08/16/vnc-allowing-remote-access-to-graphical-desktops/ and the broken link is the ATT page on virtual network computing (http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc). It just doesn’t seem to be online any more.

One of my colleagues actually wrote a pretty detailed piece looking at VNCs https://www.comparitech.com/vpn/what-is-a-vnc-and-how-does-it-differ-from-a-vpn/ providing an overview and comparing to VPNs. Perhaps you could update your page to point people here instead?

I hope this is helpful.

Thanks,
Ellen