Broken link

Ellen Fisher ellen at comparitech-mail.com
Tue Jul 18 13:38:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

I came across a broken link on your site so I thought I’d get in touch to let you know.

I was on this page - http://wp.freebsddiary.org/2002/08/16/vnc-allowing-remote-access-to-graphical-desktops/ and the broken link is the ATT page on virtual network computing (http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc). It just doesn’t seem to be online any more.

One of my colleagues actually wrote a pretty detailed piece looking at VNCs https://www.comparitech.com/vpn/what-is-a-vnc-and-how-does-it-differ-from-a-vpn/ providing an overview and comparing to VPNs. Perhaps you could update your page to point people here instead?

I hope this is helpful.

Thanks,
EllenIf you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please reply with unsubscribe in the subject line.
Comparitech, Kings Lodge, London Road, Sevenoaks Kent, TM15 6AR, United Kingdom