more etc/wpa* and rtc.conf-1

swjatoslaw gerus milstar2 at eml.cc
Wed Jan 11 10:24:42 UTC 2017

Gentlemen

 Thank you for your assistance  by unsucessfull freebsd instalaltion
 attempt
Author solely responsible for misfortune

 Disscusion is ended .Author will not make stress to anonther
 participants of forum .

 Please remove thread and remove author from automatical e-mail
 distribution list

  Wish good mood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7aOnRO1v9E

> >   They are  both not adressed  mobile communication 16 hours per day
> Nonsense. I actually have two (!) laptops which are online
> via WLAN 24 hours per day. Claim falsified.

No, author have  had suggest  of experienced(20 years )  Solaris ,Oracle
,Cisco  Sysadm
 He have said before installation attempt ,that author is false    with
 UNIX attempt .
 Author  suspected that he have a right ,but tryed to test

  Freebsd  and Solaris  both are not  suited   for mobile communications
  of single user  ,the
both adressed  social group  of system administrators .Exceptions can be
-
germany argo  - Compujter  Freak ,but it is not the author

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access all of your messages and folders
                          wherever you are