Some problems using xfreerdp under FreeBSD 11

C. L. Martinez carlopmart at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 08:05:49 UTC 2017

Hi all,

 I am using FreeBSD 11 with i3 wm on my laptop. Due to my day to day tasks I need to connect using RDP protocol to some Windows servers and one linux desktop (CentOS7 with Gnome 3). And I have found two problems:

 a/ Mouse cursor is really ugly with a shadow in background.
 b/ Sound doesn't works: I have tried with "/sound" flag enabled and with "/sound:sys:alsa" and "/sound:sys:oss", but it doesn't works. Sound under i3 works ok. Where am I doing the wrong thing?

Thanks.
--
Greetings,
C. L. Martinez