wireshark issue

sixto areizaga thenewcq at optimum.net
Thu Feb 9 20:33:18 UTC 2017

Has anyone experienced something similar or have any info about the following using wireshark...

I was working on a webpage [that isn't up yet] no outside connections
established, I started apache [from computer #1], started wireshark
[same node] and opened firefox [computer #2] and for the url I did a
192.168.etc.etc

looking though packets transfered there was a transfer from outside my network - (the
ip might be in China) - it used putty [with sshv2] to get a
server/client key exchange.

it looked like a mobile device running a script except using putty

anyone have a similar problem?