tzsetup without menu?

Remy Zandwijk remy at luckyhands.nl
Mon Dec 4 09:39:12 UTC 2017

The tzsetup manual page on 11.1-RELEASE-p4 says:

    It is possible to short-circuit the menu system by specifying the
    location of a zoneinfo_file or the name of the zoneinfo_name on the
    command line; this is intended mainly for pre-configured installation
    scripts or people who know which zoneinfo they want to install.

However, when I run the command like this, I still get the menu:

    tzsetup -s /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Amsterdam

Am I doing it wrong or does the tzsetup command not act like documented?

-Remy