ISO Certified Asian Languages Provider

Samuel Chiu ccjk.samuel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:03:21 UTC 2017

Dear Partner

This is Samuel from CCJK, just want to let you know we are very much
interested in working with you!

CCJK is an ISO certified translation and localization provider specialized
in Asian languages for 16 years. With over 50 in-house translators, DTP
experts, and engineers, we have been cooperated with market leaders like
Apple, GE, Samsung both individually and in partnership with the largest
language service providers with consistent quality and competitive rates.

The services we provide: Language translation, DTP ,Subtitling, Voice over.

Following are some of the languages that we are most professional with.

Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Malay/Indonesian/Thai/Tagalog/Hindi/Urdu/Mongolian/A
rabic/

Persian/Hebrew/Hmong /etc.

Shall we connect?

Best regards

Samuel

Samuel Chiu | Account Manager| www.CCJK.com

Tel +86 18684946812 | Email:samuel.chiu at ccjk.com| Skype: samuel.chiu.ccjk

CCJK Technologies Co., Ltd.

ISO 9001:2008 Certified Translation, Localization & Website, Software
Development Company

For every hour we work, 1 CNY will be donated to help poor Children get
education they can't afford.