gnupg and gnupg2

Jim Ohlstein jim at ohlste.in
Fri Apr 21 22:24:27 UTC 2017

Hello,

On 4/21/17 2:30 PM, David Mehler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks. Here's the output. Can I get clamav-unofficial-sigs to link
> against gnupg and not gnupg1? Is this something the port should do?
>
> pkg info -r gnupg
> gnupg-2.1.20:
>         spamassassin-3.4.1_10
>
> pkg info -r gnupg1
> gnupg1-1.4.21_3:
>         clamav-unofficial-sigs-5.3.2_1

It looks like the option is to build mail/spamassassin with either or
neither (note that one or the other seems to be required for updates).
If you build your own, you can alter the configuration of
mail/spamassassin using 'make config'.

--
Jim Ohlstein

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the
difference." - Mark Twain