Custom-Built CRM, ERP, BI, Virtualization Users Contactbase

Celeste Cece Celeste.Cece at accuratelists.biz
Tue Apr 18 19:32:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

We provide custom built contact lists, of Chiefs, Directors & Influencers of
Companies using various Business Software as CRM, ERP, Analytics, PLM,
Accounting Software, Cloud Computing, Collaborative Software, and many more.

We can customize the lists according to the requirements like Specific
Titles, Geography, Used Technology or Specific Software, Industry, etc.

We are data builders experienced in compiling accurate (with Accuracy
Guarantee) and customized contact base for worldwide Technology users
worldwide.

I will be happy to provide a sample database for your requirements to
exhibit our abilities.

I would also like to elaborate further, please respond with interested
criteria and the best suitable number.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards!

Celeste Cece

Business Development Executive

E Data LLC

48 Windsor Mews,

Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

Contact bases Available For :

SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SugarCRM, Cisco, Citrix and many
More.

Technologies Covered :

CRM, ERP, Analytics, PLM, Accounting Softwares, Cloud Computing,
Collaborative Softwares, and many more.

Our Services:

Data compiling, Data Appending, Email Appending, Data Cleansing, Reverse
Appending, Lead Generation, Email Marketing Etc.,

To stop receiving further mails Please reply with Not interested