Is pkg quarterly really needed?

krad kraduk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 14:57:04 UTC 2017

quarterly does seem very cautious, maybe a monthly might be a good
alternative. I can understand people being hesitant about latest though. I
guess these are not the people who ask though. Maybe the real answer though
is to have a specific repo for that port for the bleeding edge people  much
like launchpad on ubuntu. It might get complicated though for big
dependency trees though.