Bhyve on freebsd11

Olaoluwa Omokanwaiye laoluomoks at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:31:55 UTC 2016

Dear Manish,

Thank you, my system is an i386 HP pavilion laptop.
I already did all these yesterday and even enabled virtualization in bios
as well. And also did this below
dmesg | grep POPCNT
And the system shows that it supports SVM and vmm.

If your board has VM feature (named something like SVM)...
How do I enable these?

What else could you think is the problem.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE)