OFF TOPIC: pw add user slow

Matt Smith matt.xtaz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:49:01 UTC 2016

On Oct 18 09:32, Valeri Galtsev wrote:

>I have off topic question. Just the other day I got warning that dovecot
>port currently has no maintainer. I was so happy with dovecot for over one
>and a half decades, so switching to something else doesn't give me good
>feelings. Anybody knows any more details about dovecot port?
>
>Thanks a lot for your answers!
>
>Valeri

The mail/dovecot port has no maintainer. The mail/dovecot2 port is well
maintained and regularly updated. If you are still running dovecot 1.x
then you should definitely look at upgrading to 2.x instead. The
configuration file format changed significantly between the two though
so it would be best to start fresh and work out what to port from the
old to the new.

--
Matt