[HAM, NOT SPAM] Re: Letting you know about a broken link

Alphons van Werven freebsd at skysmurf.nl
Wed Nov 16 12:31:19 UTC 2016

Danielle James wrote:

> I just wanted to let you know about a link that seems to be broken on
> this page http://www.freebsd.org/projects/cvsweb.html.
>
> Here's the link http://www.mandriva.com/ "Mandriva Linux", but the page
> doesn’t seem to be active any more.

To anyone who might have commit rights to that page: the above claim is
actually correct. Mandriva Linux is dead and so is said link. Perhaps
someone can fix that link, or remove it altogether if it's no longer
relevant anyway. I can submit a PR if needed.

Fonz

--
A.J. "Fonz" van Werven <freebsd at skysmurf.nl>
mailsig: Help! I'm a prisoner in a Chinese fortune cookie factory.