Is there an application that can connect to LCD eWriter ?

Manish Jain bourne.identity at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 10:36:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

Now that my desktop is FreeBSD only (KDE4 under FreeBSD 11 p1 amd64), I
would like to inquire whether there an application under ports that can
connect to an LCD eWriter (USB). I have heard MS One Note can do that;
but since VirtualBox under FreeBSD does not make things easy for USB
devices, I would not have any option to pass in the eWriter to a Windows
VM. A native application that can utilize the graphics from the
eWriter's screen would be handy indeed.

Thanks for any information.
Manish Jain