unknown error during root mount on boot (fstab) in 11.0-RELEASE (after updating)

Christoph P.U. Kukulies kuku at kukulies.org
Fri Nov 11 11:19:28 UTC 2016

It doesn't work. I enable console.info and *.* to go to
/var/log/console.log resp. all.log
bute the fiels weren't there. Also touching them in the first place
didn't help.
Maybe because the root FS isn't writeable at this point in time.

Here is a screenshot:

http://imgur.com/fEGCWhh

Am 11.11.2016 um 12:02 schrieb Matthew Seaman:
> On 11/11/16 10:45, Christoph P.U. Kukulies wrote:
>> I'll try to provide some kind of screenshot of log later. For now I just
>> can tell that my assumption is that
>> it's got to do something with mounting devices that don't have an UUID
>> or group ID. Believe to recall this flashing
>> over the screen.
>>
>> Bus as said, more info later.

"But", that should read.

--