please already - forms acces restore normalcy for new people - broken

Brandon J. Wandersee brandon.wandersee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 05:41:36 UTC 2016

anonymous writes:

> i'd like to discuss release engineering aspects BUT i wont ask you all
> for practical reasons i should not.  however i do have an imortant request.
>
> that new users be able to see forums if not participate in free speech
> in them.
>
> why is it firefox 2.0, 5.0, now 20.0 cannot get onto freeBSD community
> forums (whereas the same does access other sites ussing httpS)

I'm pretty tired, but am I reading this right? You want to have a
serious discussion about release engineering on the forums, but can't,
because you ignored security and bug fixes for your browser five years?
And now you're requesting that someone reverse the changes made to the
website over the years?

I apologize if I'm reading it wrong, but if not, surely you see the
irony in that...

--

::  Brandon J. Wandersee
::  brandon.wandersee at gmail.com
::  'The best design is as little design as possible.'