Adding an IP address to a Running Jail

Dean E. Weimer dweimer at dweimer.net
Fri Jun 10 19:45:16 UTC 2016

I already have multiple IPs on our reverse proxy server which is running
on a FreeBSD jail, and I know how to add them to the configuration. I am
working on a new project, and need to add another IP. I have it in the
configuration, but what I can't seem to figure out how to add the IP to
the jail without restarting it.

So I am stuck until our maintenance window to complete the project,
unless someone out there can tell me how to do it if its even possible.
Of course I have other things that need done, and this project doesn't
have to be completed today, just thought it would be nice to know going
forward.

--
Thanks,
    Dean E. Weimer