public keys for arm (pub.ssl)

Taceant Omnes taceant at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:59:25 UTC 2016

Please see below:

----
root at beaglebone:~ # freebsd-update -v debug fetch
src component not installed, skipped
Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 4 mirrors found.
Fetching public key from update4.freebsd.org... fetch:
http://update4.freebsd.org/11.0-BETA1/arm/pub.ssl: Not Found
failed.
Fetching public key from update6.freebsd.org... fetch:
http://update6.freebsd.org/11.0-BETA1/arm/pub.ssl: Not Found
failed.
Fetching public key from update5.freebsd.org... fetch:
http://update5.freebsd.org/11.0-BETA1/arm/pub.ssl: Not Found
failed.
Fetching public key from update3.freebsd.org... fetch:
http://update3.freebsd.org/11.0-BETA1/arm/pub.ssl: Not Found
failed.
No mirrors remaining, giving up.
----

I googled and someone in the forums said that tier 2 architectures are not
fully supported, so I should not expect everything to work. Yet for my
BeagleBone pkg works fine (I can install packages) for example, so it is
not so bad.

Question: are the public keys for arm the same as for amd64? If so I could
just wget the latter and put them somwhere on my BeagleBone. If that would
work, in which folder should I store the keys (pub.ssl)?

P. S. If I do "freebsd-update -v debug upgrade -r 11.0-BETA2" I get exactly
the same errors as above.