Upgrading 10.3 -> 11

krad kraduk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 07:49:39 UTC 2016

got this working over the weekend and setup my own custom repo for my
builds, and tested with a few jails. All went well so far, and this is
going to be a much better way to upgrade my low powered kit in the future,
rather than mounting the src and obj dirs all over the place from the build
box. Thanks for the good work.