Poudriere Port Options

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 24 12:34:36 UTC 2016

On 02/24/16 11:29, Rick Miller wrote:
> I need to check what non-default port options have been set on a Poudriere
> built repo and the options sub-command appeared to fit the bill with the -s
> option.  However, upon executing port option -s -f $file, the output seems
> to describe what options are available along with their default setting as
> opposed to it's current setting.  Is this the expected behavior?  Is there
> an alternate method of checking what options have changed for arbitrary
> ports?

poudriere options -s .... will show you the current options settings
poudriere will use when it builds anything.  If you never set any
options for a particular port, then it will show you the default set of
options.

As I recall, it's not obvious where an option has been set to anything
other than the default value.  You can tell when an option has been set,
but you'll need to dig deeper to find out if the value it was set to is
different to the default.

	Cheers,

	Matthew