Re-design/New Web Design & Development

Jon Richard consultant.jon3 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:47:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

I hope you are having a great day!!

We are an Indian Web Design, Development and Mobile Application Development
firm with over 7+ years of experience. We are writing you this mail with
the intentions of establishing business relations with you.

*Here are some services we offer:*

Responsive Website Design and Development

Re-design/New Web Design & Development

E-commerce Web Development

Web Application Developments

Logo Design and Graphic Design

*We have expertise in following areas:-*

HTML5, Flash, (X) HTML/CSS/CSS3 web pages

PHP, My SQL

CMS (Joomla, Prestashop, Woo-commerce, Magneto, Drupal, Word press, OS
Commerce)

Mobile Application Development (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, iPad)

Framework [Cake Php, codeigniter, Zend Framework]

Do let me know if you are interested in any of above mentioned services and
I would be happy to assist you.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Jon Richard

Business Development Executive

Note: If you don’t want to receive any e-mails further, please mail us with
title *unsubscribe*.