Invitation from Yiwu

chrispartner0 chrispartner0 at 126.com
Thu Aug 25 09:40:21 UTC 2016

Invitation Letter From PARTNER GROUP
Hi,
This is Christina  from PARTNER GROUP Yiwu,China. I sincerely invite you to visit the biggest Yiwu wholesale market in the world.
Why?
Because you can visit different factories' booths from China ,mix different kinds of items in one container ,get reasonable price,high quality, smaller MOQ, and faster delivery time.
Who ?
We are an export agent in Yiwu, China. Doing Free sourcing, purchasing, collecting goods, quality control, and shipping service. A reliable partner who can help your business a lot!
What?
Yiwu products-- Stationery, Gifts, Decoration, Toys, Flowers, Bags, Kitchenware, Hardware, Suitcase, X’mas & Party Items, Garden Items, Scarf, Belts, Hats, Gloves etc.
So when will you come in 2016? Let me know!
Warm Regards,
Christina

2016-08-25

chrispartner0