10.2 graphics problem

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Fri Sep 18 13:33:13 UTC 2015

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015, Glenn English wrote:

> I've got what I think is a first edition of the Handbook and the book
> on the FreeBSD kernel. Is there a more recent release (on dead trees)
> of the Handbook? I've got the 10.2 on my disk, and I spent a lot of
> time this afternoon printing parts of it (I do better reading paper).

There is a second edition of the Handbook, but it is also pretty old
now.  The current version of the Handbook has had many updates and
additions.  Besides the HTML version, there are PDF and other versions
that are updated frequently:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/