How can I mirror update.freebsd.org for offline use?

Palle Girgensohn girgen at pingpong.net
Wed Sep 2 20:43:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have some servers that have no direct access to internet. They can access a "support server" running linux, and that machine can access the net.

I need to mirror update.freebsd.org so I can run freebsd-update locally. I have no interest in building my own version, I simply want a local mirror that I can set in freebsd-update.conf. I'm not what is the best, most preferred, way to do this, without putting unnecessary load on update.freebsd.org. Any ideas?

Palle