Sponsored Content Opportunity

David Tran dt at crowdbooster.com
Tue May 12 14:30:55 UTC 2015

Hey there,

We haven’t met yet, but my name is David Tran. My company, Crowdbooster, is launching a new service ( http://network.crowdbooster.com/?utm_source=email_outreach&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015_05_12feedly ) that connects bloggers with brands who want to sponsor great content. We’ve worked with well-known brands including Coca Cola, jetBlue, Nestlé, Tiffany & Co, and Nike.

We came across your blog and thought that your audience would be a good fit for our brands. Unlike traditional agencies, our creators do not sign any exclusivity contracts. This means that you can work with anyone that you choose, including brands outside our network.

If you are interested in content partnership opportunities, please fill out the survey here: "http://crowdbooster.com/creatorSignup/?utm_source=email_outreach&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015_05_12feedly

We are constantly adding new brands to our network and will send you opportunities as they come in. If you have any questions, please send me an email.

Cheers,
David
dt at crowdbooster.com

We emailed you because we found your contact information on your blog and thought you might find this interesting. If you do not wish to hear from us anymore, please click here ( http://email.crowdbooster.com/wf/unsubscribe?upn=Q1G7K8cYCrLWsp3rtsmPRsrCYwnE-2B1AtKIe280p4kyCe88htyQB1VY-2F9oiuSuDyyUH6Fo5Ns1KFfBV11dV9MDdpyhm1xXrwlrZG7eJz3outuCPnRsQpLh4zkALMUVYw-2FOPpReh-2FvqnEshQf9zS1fm1G2zsQRY370rfmoTCEBr9St-2BQeL-2B7H4aRhx6P4NWk-2BIw3do-2FM2X2NmuwUz2z-2FbR4Yw2XcxpRsC0W3o-2F93vyoTcWi-2FjYe29MubOWdcL4i4DkFFiZxPBk-2BU9ZInv5fLadLbeKtBFsLFzqN6zWPeksIGQDiGsRSiC1IYIOeycKrNxq53apW1bxhk9pNqiTziaoSu4dTSBXFbfNAkgF7vWRqytO3pUsAkv5KNiGkMOIpeJZhSG6AY6d-2Bi40v6AWeTZc5n9ECrH9cB2JsYUxILTIE-2Fs-3D ).

Crowdbooster
25 Stillman St, Suite 101, San Francisco, CA, 94107