c_rehash pgm missing from 10.1

Jon Radel jon at radel.com
Mon May 11 22:18:28 UTC 2015

On 5/11/15 5:06 PM, Ernie Luzar wrote:
> I am not a bleeding edge kind of guy.
Ah, yes, I see.  We continue to triangulate on just what kind of guy you
are.
> The .iso is suppose to be a complete system, so since its missing
> these openssl things then the RELEASE build is broken.
There are files on the .iso.  You choose not to install them. Therefore
they are missing from your hard disk. Therefore the .iso is not a
complete system.  I'm not sure I buy some of those leaps.
> You need to drop this source thing as its a dead horse. Maybe spending
> some time to inform the RELEASE build team they have problem is a
> better use of our time. Its not apples or oranges, its just a new
> problem that has come to light..

Nah, since you've made it so very, very clear that you know ever so much
better what's going on than anyone else here, I'll just apologize for
wasting your time and mozy on off.  I must say that you've exhibited
some of the most amazing passive aggressive "help, it's all broken, how
do I fix it" mixed in with "no, I know better than everyone else how
this should work so I'll ignore all your advice that doesn't meet my
immediate fancy" discussion skills I've seen in quite some time.

Hope it all works out for you.

--Jon Radel
jon at radel.com