Following up on Wyoming Students and Parents Education Resources

Ana Berjuega ana5.bestschools at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 06:22:30 UTC 2015

Hi there,

I was doing some research a few weeks ago and landed on this page: http://www.pl.freebsd.org/gallery/npgallery.html, and had sent you an email about it. I wanted to see if you are the person responsible for maintaining it because I have some questions about its content.

If you are not the right contact, please forward me or let me know who I should contact. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you,

Ana Berjuega
ana5.bestschools at gmail.com
BestSchools.com
244 5th Ave, Suite K267
New York, NY 10001

EMAIL DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. This email complies with the U.S. CAN-SPAM act of 2003. If you do not wish to receive future e-mails, please reply to this email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. Your email address will be removed from our database within 7-10 business days.