ZFS in a VM?

krad kraduk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:37:46 UTC 2015

>From what i have read, and seen in the wild there is not many times you do
need to tune zfs, and when you do the main one is limiting arc size, as its
better to say let the DB do the caching internally rather than having the
fs layer guess what to cache. In fact start tweaking bits here and there
without good understanding of the internals is more likely to lead to an
unstable solution. I am talking about sysctl values obviously not dataset
tunables