Script question

Lt. Commander us.navy at outlook.com
Fri Jun 12 23:54:31 UTC 2015

Am running fbsd-9.3 and sendmail-8.15 plus spamassassin.

I would like to be able to scan the daily maillog with a script at midnight to extract a list by selecting spam recognized and contained using the constant "score=(greater than x) and from that a list of just the IPs which will be placed in a spam file as part of a spam system here. Am tired of some getting past spamass even though it exceeds a reasonable tag level.

I do know how to extract just the IP from a line in the log, but not sure what the syntax should be to first ID the "score=<x" in a simple sh shell script.

I hope this has been presented clear enough to gather some help on this task.

Thanks,
Jason