[ OT ] recommendations for a domain_name registrar

Jon Radel jon at radel.com
Tue Jul 21 16:13:25 UTC 2015

On 7/21/15 12:05 PM, Jon Radel wrote:

> I run my own master servers and use Gandi only for secondary, so can't
> address the integration of their DNSSEC tools with their standard set
> of primary servers (which are both ipv4 and ipv6).

Alas, it turns out that I can address this.  I have one domain on their
nameservers (as I've not gotten around to moving it yet
post-purchase).   The web interface reports "It is not currently
possible to use DNSSEC with Gandi's DNS servers."  So if you want to use
DNSSEC you need to run your own primary DNS.  For now at least.

--Jon Radel
jon at radel.com