pkg audit finds updates, but pkg upgrade doesn't

Mike Clarke jmc-freebsd2 at milibyte.co.uk
Mon Feb 16 22:48:05 UTC 2015

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 22:12:01 +0000 (UTC)
John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org> wrote:

> Hmm.  I can repeat these commands as often as I like, and still I get the
> same thing: xorg-server is vulnerable, but my packages are up-to-date.  That
> issue has been in FreeBSD's vulnerability database for almost a week, so
> presumably I'm not just seeing mirror lag or something here.

xorg-server was modified on Thursday Feb 12th at 19:58:41 to fix this
vulnerability
<https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/x11-servers/xorg-server/Makefile?view=log>
.
The latest package builds started on Wednesday 11th
<http://beefy2.isc.freebsd.org/#latest_builds> and
<http://beefy1.isc.freebsd.org/#latest_builds>. It looks like they all
used snapshots from before the new version was available except for
84i386-default and 84amd64-default. The next package build should start
in a couple of days time on Wednesday 18th.

--
Mike Clarke