HP server gen 9 support

Ido Uziel idouz at matrix.co.il
Mon Dec 21 00:22:07 UTC 2015

I know it's free, but you have a page that say the supporting devise and this is why I'm asking.
You keep saying its free because you didn’t made the adjustment for HP gen 9 server? but I can check it by myself?

Ido Uziel | HP product manager | Integration & Infrastructure Division |  Matrix
Mobile: +972-54-9000275 | Office: +972-3-6506079 | Idouz at matrix.co.il |  www.matrix.co.il