HP server gen 9 support

Ido Uziel idouz at matrix.co.il
Sun Dec 20 23:54:56 UTC 2015

Hello thanks for the quick answer.

But I think you misunderstood me. I have HP DL 360 Gen 9 server with HP smart array p440 controller, it’s the common one of HP gen 9 server.
I also have HP smart array p840, HP smart array p240 but none of them is not on your list.
So what is your solution for customer with HP server like me?

Ido Uziel | HP product manager | Integration & Infrastructure Division |  Matrix
Mobile: +972-54-9000275 | Office: +972-3-6506079 | Idouz at matrix.co.il |  www.matrix.co.il