Please erase all the messages that I posted in FreeBSD Forums that are written in FreeBSD Forums!

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:16:54 UTC 2015

On Wed, 09 Dec 2015 14:13:46 +0100, Markus Hoenicka wrote:
>Along these lines, why don't you compile an overview of all your nicks
>and of all individual messages that you ever sent and post it right
>here? I mean, you're actively pointing future employers to the stuff
>you're embarrassed about and you probably won't stop anytime soon
>before realizing that this makes matters even worse. A few additional
>ideas:
>
>mail address
>phone number
>pictures of yourself
>social security no.
>
>Just be creative.

:D

On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 16:07:35 +1100 (EST), Ian Smith wrote:
>Ralf's a runner-up with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
>
>but William's the clear winner for succinctness: "Good luck with that!"

My favourite is:

On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 04:41:06 +0100, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
>Did the Microsoft paperclick assistant tell you to ask for that?

The best help for the OP would be to read the Streisand Wiki.

If I search for evil messages in the Internet I wrote ten years ago, I
usually find evil messages I wrote 10 days ago and not a single message
I wrote that long ago. However, I'm not the only one with the name
Ralf Mardorf, so if I would stop using my old email addresses,
telephone numbers, etc. I could claim that all those mails are from
another person with the same name.

Usually forums and mailing lists provide easy to find information how
to contact admins and moderators, but even if an admin or moderator
would be willing to delete a thread, this doesn't help very much, so
perhaps William is the clear winner regarding good advices, but it
requires some thinking to understand it as an advice.

Perhaps everybody of us who replied to the OP's thread fall for
something intended by the OP.

Could somebody please delete my replies to this thread?