Please erase all the messages that I posted in FreeBSD Forums that are written in FreeBSD Forums!

Markus Hoenicka markus.hoenicka at mhoenicka.de
Wed Dec 9 13:14:51 UTC 2015

At 2015-12-09 13:46, françai s was heard to say:
> I forgot to talk about the following:
>
> Exist administrator and moderator of FreeBSD Forums that is enrolled in
> freebsd-questions mailing list?
>
> If yes and if the administrators and moderators of FreeBSD Forums that
> are
> enrolled in freebsd-questions mailing list that are reading this
> message,
> please erase all messages that I should not have posted in FreeBSD
> Forums
> that are written in FreeBSD Forums.
>
> If no, I ask to someone to that ask to the administrators and
> moderators of
> FreeBSD Forums to that read and answer this message.
>
> I used differents nicks also in FreeBSD Forums, for example:
>
> decret:
> https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/thundercache-for-dynamic-content.44122/
>
> apple:
> https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/documentation-translation-help.44595/
>
> http://archive-org.com/page/3491382/2014-01-08/http://forums.freebsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=42856
>
> assembler:
> https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/the-bsdstats-project-failed.46746/
>

> It's possible to do what I are asking, in other words,  erase all
> messages
> that I should not have posted in FreeBSD Forums that are written in
> FreeBSD
> Forums?

Along these lines, why don't you compile an overview of all your nicks
and of all individual messages that you ever sent and post it right
here? I mean, you're actively pointing future employers to the stuff
you're embarrassed about and you probably won't stop anytime soon before
realizing that this makes matters even worse. A few additional ideas:

mail address
phone number
pictures of yourself
social security no.