Zero delta ?

Dale Scott dalescott at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 27 21:22:33 UTC 2015

I believe it is saying that ideally there is no difference between the code
Netflix runs and the code provided by the FreeBSD project (i.e. "zero
delta"). It also implies Netflix works with the FreeBSD project so that
changes Netflix finds necessary for its business are moved upstream into
FreeBSD code (and then removed from Netflix code). This way the FreeBSD
project takes over future maintenance and regression testing, which frees
resources at Netflix for other work.

Dale

--
Transparency with Trust