Cannot build security/trousers

Olivier Nicole olivier.nicole at cs.ait.ac.th
Fri Apr 3 07:11:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

I cannot build /usr/ports/security/trousers. It fails during the make
configure part, leaving some nasty lines in the configure script that
end up causing the configure script to fail.

I tried to write to the maintener, but have yet received an answer. A
couple of weeks ago, I got it to compile fine on 3 successive
machines, but today I am facing the 2nd machine that makes trouble.

I don't remember seeing anything about that problem, am I alone?

Note that security/trousers is a stone in building gnutls, so quite necessary.

Best regards,

Olivier