shiitake mushroom

Ivy Xu ivy at dfhuasheng.net
Thu Apr 2 07:53:21 UTC 2015

dear sir:
i am very happy send email to you ,i hearing your messege from tradekey ,and know your company purchase walnut and other goods .

now i will introduce our company ,our company main manufacture and export  agricultural products,for example (walnut ,and walnut kerent ,dried persimmon,shiitake mushroon, cornus ooficinalis.etc )

our company main markets (korea ,japan,russia  etc

if you need these goods other other agricultural goods ,then you can direct contact us ,i will try my best help you

i hope i can cooperatiion with your in future

waiting your replying

best regards

ivy xu
ivy821027 at hotmail.com