_straw pellets and wood shavings_

HorseSupplements info at rapsoodia.eu
Thu Sep 18 09:32:53 UTC 2014

R A P S O O D I A OU
Reg Nr.11460101,
Tel +372 56 617 695, Fax +372 6070148 , info at rapsoodia.ee
Suur-Sojamae poik 9 , Tallinn= , 11415 , Estonia
_Dear Sirs ,
Our company Rapsoodia OU from Estonia sells straw pellets for horse bedding or another animals in the 1000kg big-bag and 16 kg plastic bags .
If you are interested in cooperation with us,please report on the your wishes and quantities .
The price-135 EUR /per tonne into 1000 kg bags on the our warehouse in Tallinn.
145 EUR /per tonne in 16 kg plastic bags .
Wood shavings
Bale weight-25 kg/ 120 l
Pallet size-1,2 m x 1,5 m  x 2,7 m or 40 bales
Trailer can mount-18 pallet or 720 bales or 18 000 kg
Price -3 .80 EUR per one bale on the our warehouse in Tallinn .
Also is possible the organisation of delivery to the buyer .
We have the good reputation and positive recommendations of our clients in your country.

We hope to hear from you soon.

The  best regards,
Mr .Sergey Bogomolov
Sales Manager of