Google Algorithms for Websites - ROI

John Campbell tsonlinewebservcs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 08:08:48 UTC 2014

   Hello Team ,
   Warm greetings!

   If you are looking only for an SEO expert you can stop reading this
   email right away as website promotions need much more to attract
   relevant and high quality traffic. You must be aware that Google tweaks
   its algorithm frequently and after several years of fine tuning, their
   algorithm is able to differentiate between good and bad websites just
   like a human. Therefore traditional promotion methods or only reliance
   on SEO/AdWords is going to be risky as far as your business interest is
   concerned. What you need is an online marketing process that can
   harness the synergies of different online marketing in an effective way
   ensuring high quality traffic, optimum website usability and
   incremental revenue.
   To promote a website successfully you would need only 20% of Technical
   SEO, 30% content marketing and Social Media, 35% AdWords efforts and
   15% conversion rate optimization/website usability. After all you must
   get sales out of your marketing initiatives. You should entrust your
   website with a company that is good at working on all these processes
   to make sure you get both short and long term benefit and bring a
   change in your business revenue.
   Now, how would you make sure that you get the combination right? It is
   simple; don't give your website promotions work to a company who only
   talk about PageRank and link building activities. As I said above these
   things make up meager 20% of the total promotional activities.
   Let me also stress here that an integrated marketing service
   (SEO+SMO+AdWords) is not an expensive proposition. The total package of
   SEO+SMO+Adwords comes within an affordable range and with the right
   mix.
   Sounds interesting? Feel free to email/Skype us.
   Sincerely,
   John Campbell
   Skype ID (24/7 Support): tsi.sales
   Expert in SEO, SMO & Reputation Management.