Is true that Microsoft doesn't use products Microsoft in web servers in half the time ?

John Howie john at thehowies.com
Sat Oct 18 15:28:59 UTC 2014

As someone who used to work in the cloud group at Microsoft I can tell you that the vast majority of servers are running Windows and Web servers are IIS.

It is true that Microsoft has some pockets of Linux. These are those products and services offered by companies that Microsoft has bought which have yet to transition over to the Windows platform.

Sent from my iPhone