UPS for FreeBSD

chris chris at bsdjunk.com
Wed Nov 26 05:03:48 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have a few CyberPower UPS which work fine in FreeBSD, one is used with freenas to auto shutdown if power stay off for more than 25 mins.

Chris Petrik
FreeBSD Developer
E on FreeBSD
------
As in certain cults it is possible to kill a process if you know its true name.
-- Ken Thompson and Dennis M. Ritchie

---- On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 23:01:16 -0600 Darren Pilgrim<list_freebsd at bluerosetech.com> wrote ----