olvwm on amd64

Luciano Rottava da Silva rottava at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 21:01:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am trying to setup up a new FreeBSD desktop at home based on the new 10.1
release.

As usual, my wm of choice is olvwm. Well, didn't know ports/packages are
not available for amd64, only for i386.

Searching on the Internet I've read in many places the problem is with
xview and there's no hope for 64-bit platform.

But then I've found the following website:

http://physionet.caregroup.harvard.edu/physiotools/xview/

So, question is, is it possible to run a i386 Linux package in my amd64
Free machine? Would it be possible run the i386 FreeBSD packages xview and
olvwm?

How can I run my beloved olvwm? There must be a way!

Thanks & Regards,
Luciano.