FreeBSD Artwork - obi_chuck opening computer casing

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:37:08 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am one of those who have used FreeBSD for like 17 years and obviously a
lot has changed and some things are not easy to find.

I remember there used to be quite a number of FreeBSD Artwork images
somewhere. One of those was that of the FreeBSD obi chuck opening a
computer casing. I have found some of these images here -
http://www.xaras.it/Varie/cazzate/gallery/chucks/, but cannot seem to find
this one where a computer casing is being opened.

Anyone remembers it and knows where I can find it?

Thanks in advance

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,