Ethical Internet Marketing - Better Traffic - Higher Sales

Joseph Tailor onlineseowebinternet at gmail.com
Sat May 10 04:51:59 UTC 2014

Hello freebsd.org ,

If you are looking only for an SEO expert you can stop reading this email
right away as website promotions need much more to attract relevant and
high quality traffic. You must be aware that Google tweaks its algorithm
frequently and after several years of fine tuning, their algorithm is able
to differentiate between good and bad websites just like a human.

Therefore traditional promotion methods or only reliance on SEO/AdWords is
going to be risky as far as your business interest is concerned. What you
need is an online marketing process that can harness the synergies of
different online marketing in an effective way ensuring high quality
traffic, optimum website usability and incremental revenue.

To promote a website successfully you would need only 20% of Technical SEO,
30% content marketing and Social Media, 35% AdWords efforts and 15%
conversion rate optimization/website usability. After all you must get
sales out of your marketing initiatives. You should entrust your website
with a company that is good at working on all these processes to make sure
you get both short and long term benefit and bring a change in your
business revenue.

Now, how would you make sure that you get the combination right? It is
simple; don't give your website promotions work to a company who only talk
about PageRank and link building activities. As I said above these things
make up meagre 20% of the total promotional activities.

Let me also stress here that an integrated marketing service
(SEO+SMO+AdWords) is not an expensive phenomenon. The total package of
SEO+SMO+Adwords comes within an affordable range and with the right mix.

Best Regards,

Joseph Tailor

Marketing Consultant

I am not spamming. I have studied your website and believe I can help with
your business promotion. If you still want us to not contact you, you can
ignore this email or ask to remove and I will not contact again.