Tips to Increase Your Traffic

news at installmonetizerteam.com news at installmonetizerteam.com
Fri Jun 6 02:10:48 UTC 2014

   Software Marketing News & Tips

               Software Marketing News & Tips:

                                               [1] [logo.jpg]

     [2][chrome-firefox-internet-explorer.png]

[3]BROWSER WARS

   For as far as I can remember, Internet Explorer was the king of
   browsers. Sure, there was Firefox (Mozilla, but IE was king. Boy have
   the tides changed. Check out the below report from w3schools.com . They
   track global movement of browser usage. You'll be surprised to see the
   results.

   [4]Read More

    [5] [tips.jpg]

[6]TIPS TO INCREASE YOUR TRAFFIC

   Every software developer looks for ways to increase their download
   volume and earn more revenue. However, most coders are experienced
   developers and have little experience in marketing. So we wrote a basic
   marketing guide any one can do to gain more software installs.

   [7]Read More

    [8] [expo-300x180.jpg]

[9]INDUSTRY CONFERENCES PUBLISHERS SHOULD ATTEND

   If you're thinking about going to a multi-day performance marketing
   event, there are a few that are worth your time and money.

   [10]Read More

   InstallMonetizer
   5655 Silver Creek Vly Rd #615
   San Jose, CA, 95138, United States

   This newsletter keeps you up to date on change related to the software
   distribution and marketing world.
   If you wish to no longer receive these please [11]unsubscribe

   CAPTION: