Libpng & boehm-gc-7.2e

emperor.cu at gmail.com emperor.cu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 20:36:19 UTC 2014

 Hi

I'm using freebsd 10.0 and when i try with fresh install the first package to use enlightenment from ports fbsd start to get everythings dependency as need that's ok
But
When try to get libpng he try to get from sourceforge repositories and none results after that jump to freebsd ftp repository and say not found so i do thinking un old version a portsnap fetch and portsnap update if was change the version and nothing , not exist so can't finish make clean install of enlightenment

Please any idea? I got the same error trying to get one dependency of port "git" called boehm-7.2e

Regards

--
Antonio Peña
Secure email with PGP 0x8B021001 available at  http://pgp.mit.edu